* Never put your hand on the clear part of anyone’s canopy
* Don’t even touch someone else’s sailplane unless you’e sure they want you to, and when volunteering to help them rig it or move it, always ask how they want it done.
* Some people will sit on a wing root or step over a tail boom – on their own planes. But you shouldn’t do such things to someone else’s ship unless you see them do it first.
* When helping to assemble a sailplane, wash it, move it, or when just hanging around, avoid accidentally scratching any part of any aircraft with zippers, buckles, finger rings, the rivets of jeans, etc.
* Before leaving a cockpit that will be occupied by others, clean house. Remove anything that doesn’t belong there (lens caps, wrappers, crumbs, debris from shoe soles, etc.)