We are open Friday, Saturday, Sunday for instruction, rentals and private tows
In response to the government’s COVID-19 guidelines, Soaring Academy is taking all necessary precautions to ensure the well being of our employees and clients.
Here are some of the steps we’re taking:
- We shall be following CDC recommendations of 6 feet physical distancing from one another.
- Limiting the number of people inside the office and pilot lounge. Please abide by posted instructions.
- Face coverings should be worn when indoors on the property.
- Instructors and Students will communicate directly re best practices during their lesson.
- Gliders will be wiped down between students.
- We will be wiping down door knobs and community surfaces frequently.
- Please bring antibacterial spray or wipes and use them periodically while visiting us.
- If you or someone in your household is showing signs of illness, including fever or flu-like symptoms, please reschedule your reservation. We will not be enforcing our cancellation policy during this time.
Please bring with you:
- Hand sanitizer or wipes
- Water and food
- Please stay safe and healthy and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Please read our latest post on Scheduling Requirements
We’re still here to answer your questions, so feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org